1. Credit agency, Dun & Bradstreet, say retailers are expecting lean Christmas trade with job losses likely.
2. Kodak have tried to quash rumours about their failing financial health which has seen their share price fall from US$2.78 to US$0.78 since September 23rd.
3. Brown Sugar have been rescued from bankruptcy by new owner, Brand Directions.
4. The Bureau of Statistics has reported a rise in August retail sales of 0.6% following a 0.6% rise in July.
5. Darrell Lea has signed up to distribute a select part of their range through BigW stores.
6. Webjet reports September quarter sales up 25%.
7. iPhone overtakes Nokia to be the most popular Australian handset.