1. Rolex open their first Australian standalone store in Sydney’s Martin Place.
2. Iconic discounter, Dimmeys, placed in administration.
3. Victorians now considered the nation’s most anxious people due struggling manufacturing and automotive sectors.
4. Costco plans 4th Melbourne outlet at Moorabbin.
5. Target’s US website hacked and customer details, passwords exposed.
6. US outfitter, Brooks Bros, to open first Melbourne store at Emporium in February.
7. Coles and Woolworths rank amongst world’s top 20 retailers.
8. David Jones strengthens local exclusive brands with 6 new labels.
9. Ibisworld predicts slow progress for sun glasses sector over next 5 years.
10. Retail sector welcomes Federal Government push to get rid of red tape.
11. Nike opens tennis court on top of Melbourne Central to attract tennis tourists.
12. Snooze and Freedom unveil new store concept.
13. Super retail Group shares dive as sales forecasts reviewed.
14. US department store, J.C.Penney, announces loss of 2000 jobs and 33 store closures during revamp.
15. Apple to open Australian flagship store in Brisbane.
16. ACCC urges government to sell Australia Post.
17. Brisbane online retailer first to use Australia Post’s 2U2day service for same day delivery.