1. Mexican fast food chain, Zambrero, has opened its 150th store in Tamworth, NSW.
2. New retail union looks to get back penalty rates for shop staff.
3. Payless Shoes enters voluntary administration again.
4. No buyer found for Pumpkin Patch.
5. Billabong says weather has affected first half sales.
6. Local handbag innovator, Mon Purse, signs on with Bloomingdales.
7. Aussie Farmers expands its online super market offer.
8. Kogan launches gift cards in stores that can only be used online.
9. Woolworths admits it underestimated Aldi.