Latest Retail News – 14/7/2019
1. Big W launch interactive catalogue with Snapchat.
2. Coles teams with Microsoft for data driven customer engagement.
3. Freedom Furniture launches creative new range of kid’s room furniture.
4. Dominos trials cashless stores and admits most business is done online.
5. Shoppers urged to spend their tax windfall in retail as a boost to economy.
6. Michael Hill’s underpayment of staff may cost it $25m.
7. Low consumer sentiment continues in June.
8. Aussie retailers need to catch up on “click and collect” transactions.
9. David Jones and Country Road to shrink store numbers.
10. Westfield Tuggerah introduces “quiet hour” for customers with dementia and autism.