Latest Retail News – 11/8/2019
1. Retail spending in June up 0.4%
2. Australia’s largest potato wholesaler, Mitolo, fined over unfair contracts.
3. Queensland declares Christmas Eve a Public Holiday with ramifications for penalty rates.
4. Country Road launches their first ever teens collection.
5. Menswear fashion brand, yd., to open 15 concessions in Myer.
6. Nick Scali lifts profit for 7th year in a row but says housing slump limiting performance.
7. Kathmandu records 2.7% lift in same store sales.
8. Aldi growing three times as fast as competitors.
9. King Living launches showroom in Canada.
10. Walmart pulls violent video games posters after mass shootings.