1. Colgate/Palmolive sells its laundry brands to German based manufacturer.
2. Research suggests “weekly shop” has now become “thrice weekly shop”.
3. Woolworths invests in Australian beauty e-tailer, Adore.
4. Westfield to move its headquarters offshore.
5. Officeworks sells off its Harris Technology business.
6. Nespresso to test more permanent store locations with pop-ups.
7. Canadian luxury retailer to open first Kit & Ace fashion store in Prahran.
8. Westfield announces increased specialty store sales across global operations.
9. Myer says store refurbishments and online boost sales.
10. New Joggers World store model reports improved sales.
11. Super Retail Group plans store revamp for Ray’s Outdoors to address flagging sales.
12. McDonald’s global sales decrease despite strong result in Australia.
13. March retail sales show softer momentum.
14. Williams-Sonoma plans six new stores in Australia.
15. Gloria Jean’s coffee to expand into Hawaii.
16. Research suggests catalogues still popular with consumers.
17. G-Star Raw future in Australia secured with new deal.
18. Cotton On expects to double presence of its Supre brand in Australia.
19. Pumpkin Patch and Suzanne Grae top customer satisfaction survey.
20. Coles and Bunnings lift sales for Wesfarmers.