Latest Retail News – 7/8/2016
1. Noni B to buy Pretty Girl fashion group.
2. Permanent market proposal for Hobart’s Macquarie Point to be based on QVM.
3. Strike at Coles leaves gaps on fresh food shelves.
4. Major UK kitchenware retailer, Lakeland, to have presence in Good Guy’s Australian stores.
5. Retailers hope Reserve Bank rate cut will boost retail sales.
6. Amazon’s profits soar in second quarter.
7. Terry White and Chemmart to merge businesses.
8. Nike set to drop its golf equipment business.
9. David Jones and Country Road Head Office to move from Sydney to Melbourne.
10. Health and beauty category tops online sales growth.