Latest Retail News – 9/6/2012
2. Australia’s economic growth figure (GDP) more than double expectations.
3. Nike to divest Cole Haan and Umbro brands from their range.
4. Hays Salary Guide predicts moderate increases for retail professionals this year.
5. Retailers warn Fair Work Minimum Wage increase will cost jobs.
6. Athletes Foot online store opens.
7. Activewear retailer, Lorna Jane, updates website as it pushes into US market.
8. Masters follows up bricks-n-mortar openings with 10,000 hardware products online.
9. Ebay opens Melbourne office as it promotes Geotribes, a new online advertising medium.
10. ANRA reports increased sales to stay-at-home cashed-up young men in clothing and fragrances.