1. Maggie T enters administration.
2. Sears plans another 103 store closures.
3. Diana Ferrari to close all physical stores.
4. Retail Food Group issues another profit warning.
5. Noni-B announced huge online sales growth over Christmas.
6. H&M apologises over “rascist garment”.
7. Target US performs better than expected in Christmas trade.
8. Chinese textile company takes lead in bids for Swedish luxury brand, Bally International.
9. Womens fashion retailer, Cue, launches three hour delivery service.
10. Uniqlo opens its first WA store.
11. ABS reports November retail sales up 2.8% (y.o.y) with highest online contribution ever (5.5%).
12. Michael Hill says sales growth modest but US operations continue decline.
13. Australian confectioner buys Violet Crumble brand from Nestle.
Have Your Say - click here.