Latest Retail News – 11/11/2018
1. Rumours suggest Toys’R’Us revival in US but unlikely in Australia.
2. Master Grocers Association protests at arrival of Kaufland discount supermarket in Australia.
3. Sydney Lord Mayor proposes 24 hr trading to save Sydney’s nightlife.
4. New tool links customers and shops via video.
5. Zara opens its 19th Australian store at Newcastle.
6. Ebay pushes toys as Toys’R’Us departure leaves a gap.
7. Lindt offers premium chocolate experience at its new Sydney store.
8. Kogan enters the superannuation business.
11/11/2018 - LIBERALS PLEDGE FESTIVE MARKET TO BOOST TOURISM
THE Liberal Party will launch a European style 24-day Christmas Market at Birrarung Marr from next year if it wins this month’s state election in a bid to boost tourism and promote local products.