Latest Retail News – 2/6/2019
1. Nespresso launches world first subscription service in Australia.
2. PayPal says two-thirds of Aussie’s always look for a sale.
3. Auspost says online retail grew 24% in 2018.
4. Coca-Cola adds new milk drink to its range.
5. Aussie alcohol consumption declining.
6. 7-Eleven opens Australia’s first cashless and cardless store for mobile phone users.
7. Harvey Norman rebrands 4 stores to Harvey Norman 2nds World.
8. Amazon expected to get rid of its smaller suppliers.
9. Shoe brand, Ziera, to close stores in favour of online.