Latest Retail News – 1/9/2019
1. Adairs profit slips
2. Woolworths expands its quiet time offer for sensory challenged customers.
3. Nestle expands its plant based meat range in Europe.
4. City of Melbourne business grants open for application.
5. K-Mart earnings drop while Bunnings and Officeworks show online improvement.
6. Petrol companies report reduced profit on back of lower consumer demand.
7. David Jones to enter convenience store industry with BP.
8. Caltex to get rid of 50 sites as it tackles costs.
9. Noni B considers re-brand.
10. Nestle to shut Victorian factory.
11. Woolworths full year profit up 7.2% but Big W continues to struggle.
12. Three quarters of grocery shoppers rank ethical brand behaviour among their top three priorities.
13. Kaufland confirms 2 more sites in Victoria.
14. Heinekin to launch Australia’s first beer drive through.
15. David Jones profit down 50% in full year 2019.