1. Donut King rebrands with new store look and new logo.
2. Goodyear to close several Australian tyre stores following poor sales.
3. Global online fashion retailer, Asos, reports 40% increase in sales for 2013.
4. Kathmandu lifts full year profit almost 27%.
5. Ibisworld predicts newspaper, magazine and book retailing will continue to shrink.
6. Tech pioneer, Blackberry, expected to announce sale to private consortium.
7. US consumer confidence fell slightly in September as nervousness over economic outlook rises.
8. David Jones says it will concentrate on multi-channel retailing, more staff and store renewals.
9. Costco’s new store in Ringwood expected to open in November.
10. Jewellers, Angus & Coote, claim high shopping centre rents have pushed them to the limit.
11. Ripcurl opens flagship store in Jakarta.
12. US luxury department store, Saks Fifth Avenue, plans expansion into Asia.
13. Big W launches e-book website.
14. Pumpkin Patch returns to profit in 2013 posting A$4.56m.
15. Nike says first quarter net income rose 38%.