1. February retail spending up 4.3% over 2014.
2. Solomon Lew and private equity groups rumoured to be considering Myer takeover.
3. Consumer confidence lowest in 8 months.
4. Miss Chu street food chain finds buyer.
5. Government proposes GST on downloaded movies and books.
6. Jeweller, Michael Hill, says Australia operations dragging on profit.
7. Michel’s Patisserie named Australian coffee shop of the year for 2014.
8. Coles hit with $2.5m fine for “baked today” claims.
9. Hotel group reviews its customers ...with their approval.
10. Easter penalty rates close some retail stores.