1. Former Lion Nathan CFO joins board of Dick Smith.
2. Expenditure on household goods up 8.7% in 3 months to February.
3. Australian automotive industry says March best month ever for car sales.
4. ACCC looks for tougher penalties on law breakers.
5. Woolworths drops controversial “Fresh in our memories” Anzac website.
6. Aldi plans new stores to take advantage of new Victorian zoning rules.
7. US retail sales rise for first time in 4 months.
8. National Farmers Federation to expand “True Aussie” food branding.
9. Rising petrol prices and impending budget blamed for 3.2% drop in consumer confidence.
10. OPSM opens luxury optical shop in Collins St. with some frames more than $1000.
11. Just Jeans, Best & Less, and Lowes accused of not treating overseas workers adequately.
12. Target forced to withdraw 3 Anzac branded products.
13. Neiman Marcus launches “Snap, Find, Shop” app that links photographs of any product with in-store options.