1. Cotton On back-pays workers after mis-calculation.
2. US study warns more online shopping means more parcel delivery trucks on our roads.
3. Shavers Shop trims profit expectations.
4. Woolworths sells its fuel business to BP.
5. Controversy over McDonalds opening in Vatican City.
6. Pumpkin Patch owes $59.5m to ANZ according to receivers.
7. Kate Spade & Co seeks buyer.
8. Macy’s plans to close 68 stores.
9. Legoland Discovery Centre to open at Chadstone.
10. Citi says JB HiFi and Myer were winners in “lukewarm” Christmas trade.
11. Single Bluefin Tuna sells for $866,000 in Japan.
12. Non-carbonated soft drinks continue to grow faster than fizzies.