1. Australia’s peak food and grocery organisation says retail showing signs of improvement.
2. Healthy fast food chain, Olivers, says it will not reach profit forecast.
3. Kathmandu improves profit on strong winter trading.
4. Aldi to sponsor Hell’s Kitchen TV show.
5. David Jones launches new food concept in Bondi Junction including own brands.
6. Amazon appoints one of its top German executives to run Australian operations.
7. Greensborough Plaza to launch expanded fresh food offer in new strategy.
8. Economic advisory firm, BOE, says retail demand will remain sluggish for next 3 years.
9. Ralph Lauren returns to profit on back of cost cutting and stock control.
10. Adidas reports 66% jump in e-commerce sales.
11. Uniqlo launches airport vending machines for basic clothing items.
12. Officeworks wins Australian Retailer of the Year Award.
13. Nick Scali reports record profit but warns 2018 will be tough.
14. Telstra and Vita Group sign up for store expansion.
15. Gucci America takes Forever 21 to court over trademark clothing styles.
16. Unilever buys Australian ice-cream maker, Weis.