Retail News One-liners – 3/3/2018
1. Shaver Shop boosts sales with female focus.
2. Adair’s profit jumps 60% with new product mix.
3. Caltex plans to buy out franchisees.
4. Red Rooster to deliver with E-bikes.
5. Harvey Norman half year profit falls.
6. Noni B half year profit up following Pretty Girl acquisition.
7. Macy’s reports positive fourth quarter earnings.
8. Australia Post revenue up following Christmas parcel deliveries.
9. Woolworths cops flak over its poker machine holdings.
10. Listeria outbreak hits sales of melons.
11. Starbucks launches premium store concept in US.