1. Franchise sector could be subject to Senate enquiry.
2. Southbank gets its first full line supermarket.
3. Consumer confidence falls in latest survey.
4. Prada’s sales slump except in China.
5. Research suggests 1500 Australian retail businesses could collapse.
6. Beef remains Australia’s favourite meat.
7. Walmart grocery delivery now available to more than 40% of US homes.
8. Toys’R’Us will liquidate all US stores.
9. Sambag closes stores due high rents.
10. Smiggle and Peter Alexander give Premier Investments strong half year result.