1. RFG Chief Executive resigns after 8 months.
2. Laura Ashley goes into liquidation again.
3. Protests in France severely disrupt pre-Christmas trading.
4. Foodland No.1 for customer satisfaction.
5. The majority of Australian shoppers finished their Christmas shopping by last week.
6. Entrepreneur Naomi Simson says smaller retailers will band together against the big players in 2019.
7. Woolworths launches The Kitchen, a new concept store offering locally grown organic produce.
8. Ex Sainsbury’s boss joins M&S in turnaround move.
9. H&M launches gender-neutral fashion collection.
10. Amazon Australia set to launch new Subscribe & Save service to tackle grocery market.