Latest Retail News – 2/12/2018
1. Coles re-introduces its popular Little Shop promotion.
2. Harvey Norman franchisee sales on decline.
3. Roger David confirms it will cease trading on Sunday 2nd December.
4. Woolworths expands its reward options to Big W.
5. Menulog gets lucrative Hungry Jacks delivery business.
6. Retailers failing at 1.5 times the general business sector.
7. Temple & Webster lifts sales 39% since full year 2018.
8. Catch Group turned over more than $5m on Black Friday.
9. Cyber Monday 2018 became biggest ever online sales day in US history.
10. Small Aussie retailers miss out on Black Friday sales surge.
11. Online grocery sales up by nearly 40% in Australia.
12. US Black Friday sales reach $6.22B.
13. Victoria Secrets first full-range store at Chadstone gets 1000 people queue for opening.
14. Tiffany & Co. sales drop due reduced tourist spending.
15. Coca-Cola to sell its SPC cannery operation.