1. Big W may need to close 60 stores according to Macquarie Report.
2. Just Water in recyclable Tetra-Paks launched in Australia.
3. New 93 stall fresh food market given approval in Point Cook.
4. Union concerned at sexual harassment in retail.
5. Renting expensive clothes may disrupt clothing industry.
6. Deloitte forecasts retail turnover will fall in 2019.
7. Bunnings planning full online offer.
8. Coles adds everyday essentials to Uber Eats.
9. Myer axes 50 management staff.
10. Pandora told to fix refund policies.
11. Debenham refinancing could hurt investors.
12. Coles signs deal that will double home delivery capacity.
13. Kraft looks to sell Australian coffee brand Cerebos.
14. QVM launches new advertising campaign.
15. US moves to ban cashless stores.