Latest Retail News – 7/4/2019
1. Labour plans national bag ban.
2. ARA wants banks to do more on tap’n’go payment processing.
3. New retail offer at Sydney Airport strong on local brands.
4. Ethnic households spend more on Fruit & Veg than non-ethnic.
5. Fashion house, Robert Cavalli, prepares to liquidate.
6. Big W to close 30 stores.
7. RFG struggles with sell-off plans.
8. Retail sales rise in February.
9. Athlete’s Foot’s new flagship store in Melbourne features 3D printing.
10. Heritage Victoria rejects Apple Store for Federation Square.