Latest Retail News – 6/10/2019
1. Coles to expand its offer on eBay.
2. Patagonia to open Melbourne flagship store on Little Collins St. in November.
3. Luxury luggage brand, Rimowa, opens pop-up store at Chadstone.
4. Ripcurl sold to Kathmandu in $350m deal.
5. Coles trials zero-waste supermarket.
6. Forever 21 files for bankruptcy and plans hundreds of store closures.
7. David Jones to sell its Bourke St menswear store and invest in sister store across the road.
8. Industry hopes interest rate cut will boost spending where other measures have failed.
9. Coles to open in-store food halls.
10. First certified Lego store opens at Westfield Doncaster.
11. Retail trade stabilises in September after nine months of contraction.
12. High shipping costs are deterrent for shopping online in Australia.