Latest Retail News – 27/10/2019
1. Global survey identifies importance of faster shipping in retail.
2. Federal Treasurer says stimulus not on agenda for Government.
3. ANZ survey says Australians feel worse off than a year ago but confidence is on the rise.
4. BP pulls M+ rated magazines from its shelves in campaign to reduce sexual harassment.
5. Fashion icon, JAG, to focus on standalone stores.
6. Kogans exclusive brands prosper.
7. Flight Centre fined for misleading promotions.
8. Priceline sales up 2.4%
9. Nestle introduces plant based burgers to Australia.
10. JB HiFi sales up 4.7% in first quarter.
11. Harris Scarfe tops customer satisfaction ratings in discount department store category.