Latest Retail News - 15/12/2019
1. Harris Scarfe in receivership, up for sale.
2. Pepsi fuses coffee and cola.
3. Nestle sells its ice cream business for US$4b.
4. ACCC warns of CUB takeover risks.
5. Rural retailers tackle tough times with pop-up market in Sydney’s Martin Place.
6. Taco Bell launches its first Melbourne store with “tram drive thru.”
7. H&M to launch clothing rentals.
8. David Jones returns to luxury retailing in Sydney store.
9. Melbourne Central to offer pop-up returns shop where unwanted gifts are exchanged for centre gift vouchers.
10. Woolworths opens its first sustainable supermarket.
11. IKEA and Nike leave Amazon.