1. Games Group likely to sell its 115 Australian stores in debt re-structure.
2. Failed health and beauty product retailer, Healthzone, has been sold to Singaporean Co.
3. Hong Kong based Esprit clothing chain decides to close all US stores.
4. Retail Sales for December rose just 3% over 2010.
5. UK supermarket, Tesco, dumps its carbon reduction plan.
6. Australian meat pie retailer, Pie Face, opens its 1st US store on Broadway.
7. Macquarie Equities report specialty retailers prospering over department stores.
8. Online giant Amazon plans its own bricks & mortar store.
9. Webjet reports half year profit up 17%.
10. Telstra signs up more than 1 million new customers in 6 months to December 31st.