Latest Retail News – 22/06/2013
1. Woolworths to open its first 24hr supermarket in Brisbane.
2. Council of Small Business Australia calls for shopping centre code of conduct to protect retailers from bullying and unfairness.
3. Three independant MPs introduce bill to restrict Coles/Woolworths duopoly.
4. Administrators of Lisa Ho fashion label close remaining shops.
5. Founders of Dolce & Gabbana sentenced to jail for tax evasion.
6. Sydney boutique butcher and deli, Hudson Meats, to open first Melbourne store in Toorak Village.
7. Coles and Woolworths say lowering GST threshold is not a key issue.