1. Flight Centre fined $11m for price fixing.
2. Dunn & Bradstreet says general outlook for retailers has declined.
3. Australia’s clothing wholesale industry declining by 2.1% p.a.
4. Australian grocery shoppers buying smaller quantities more often.
5. Walmart experiments with new convenience store concept.
6. Best & Less and Harris Scarfe suffer from retail downturn.
7. H&M opens in Melbourne to long queues.
8. Luxury brand, Prada, achieves profit boost from Asian market.
9. Amazon launches in house grocery ordering where you scan an item or speak its name and automatically goes on shopping list.
10. Dimmeys bought out of administration.
11. World’s largest beauty retailer, Sephora, to open in Australia.
12. Consumer confidence falls flat despite lower interest rates.
13. Samsung plans 4000 new stores in India’s smaller cities.
14. Luxury leather goods, Tod’s, opens first boutique in Australia.
15. Uniglo hires university graduates for its first Melbourne store.