1. Government re-examines GST parameters.
2. Federal labour pushes for retention of weekend penalty rates.
3. KFC applies for in-store liquor licence.
4. Vinyl record sales on the rise.
5. South Korea’s online retail boom blamed for decline of traditional shops.
6. Australian surfwear brand, Mambo, bought by US company.
7. PM vows no changes to GST before next election.
8. Administrators start closing Man to Man stores.
9. Warehouse group issues profit warning.
10. Initial reports from Deutsche Bank suggests Christmas retail trade just average.
11. Marks & Spencer reports Christmas sales slide as warmer weather affects clothing.
12. Mountford Shoes seeks new owner for its 11 stores.