1. Research suggests that 74% of Australians would welcome another discount supermarket like Aldi.
2. Dick Smith goes into receivership.
3. David Jones set to expand into New Zealand.
4. ASIC and ACCC urged to monitor Dick Smith collapse.
5. Heart Foundation tick to be replaced by stars.
6. Laura Ashley enters administration.
7. Coles says it will honour Dick Smith Gift Cards purchased at Coles.
8. Marks & Spencer CEO steps down after failing to bring clothing sales up to expectations.
9. Michael Hill considers ASX listing.
10. Macy’s slashes staff numbers after disappointing Christmas sales.
11. Costco to open 3 new outlets in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.