1. Ex CEO, CFO, and directors face court over collapse of Dick Smith.
2. Premier Investments reports strong first half and expansion plans for Smiggle to over 320 stores globally by end 2017.
3. Uniqlo looks to boost design-to-shelf production times.
4. Dan Murpyh’s accounts for nearly 30% of total Australian alcohol sales.
5. Kathmandu profit up despite closure of 3 UK stores.
6. Red Rooster rolls out new “urban” shopfront concept.
7. Rag & Bone opens its first Australian apparel store in Strand Arcade.
8. Online player, Catch Group, acquires Pumpkin Patch name.