Latest Retail News – 2/4/2017
1. Us retail Giant, Sears, admits it is unlikely to survive.
2. Hermes records US$1.1billion profit for first time.
3. Aldi beats Coles and Woolworths for most read supermarket catalogue.
4. Oroton purchases part of The Daily Edited (TDE) to access younger client base.
5. Australia Post partners with Alibaba to fight counterfeit food in China.
6. Hobart retailer, LUC Design, wins global visual merchandising award in Chicago.
7. Myers share price surges 20% as Solomon Lew makes play.
8. Ikea launches home automation range.
9. David Jones and Country Road to be unified in management shake-up.
10. E-Way introduces online buy now, pay later facility.