1. Brown Sugar, trading under Brand Direction, has been placed into administration for the second time.
2. Costco to open its first store in South Australia.
3. Reserve Bank leaves cash rate steady at 3%.
4. NAB Online Retail Sales Index dips slightly in February.
5. Singapore based luxury brands retailer, Reebonz, opens store in Sydney.
6. BIS-Shrapnel reports corner stores losing the battle against chains.
7. Retail trade rose 1.3% in February. Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics.
8. Australian pie chain, Pie Face, plans expansion into India and Indonesia.
9. Aldi opens first convenience store outlet in UK.
10. Target expects Home Decor to become the new fashion in 2013.