Latest Retail News – 23/4/2017
1. Myer rescues Marcs and David Lawrence from liquidation.
2. Pie Face bakery chain purchased by United Petroleum.
3. Woolworths abandons 99c for rounded prices.
4. Prada’s full year sales to end January drop 10.4%.
5. Country Road launches new supply chain technology.
6. Only 7% of fashion companies know where their cotton comes from.
7. Uniqlo parent company’s profits soar 80% in March quarter.
8. Ebay threatens to block Australian sales if GST on imports goes ahead.
9. Woolworths wins its fight with Lowes over Masters exit.
10. Shaver Shop lifts profit predictions after strong March.
11. Coca Cola shares drop nearly 10% on profit warning.