Latest Retail New – 28/10/2017
1. War of words between Solomon Lew and Myer Board ramps up.
2. Debenhams opens up at St. Collins Lane.
3. Super Retail says sports and leisure dragging results.
4. Kmart in the top 5 brands influencing millenials in Australia.
5. Kmart, Officeworks, and Bunnings Australian operations continue strongly for Wesfarmers while Target struggles.
6. McDonalds posts positive third quarter results.
7. Amazon launches stores within stores at Kohl’s locations across America.
8. Online grocery sales lag behind other categories.
9. Cheap drinks boost McDonalds results in US.
10. A share sell-off by key Kogan executives has spooked share market.
11. ARA says smaller shopfronts and more innovation are key to future retailing.
12. Rescued retailer, Rhodes & Beckett, relaunches.
13. Coca-Cola third quarter profit up 38%.