1. Kookai Australia franchisees buy global rights to clothing brand.
2. Starbucks closes its online store.
3. H&M reports revenue drop and some store closures but big boost to online sales.
4. Foodland gets top result for consumer satisfaction in supermarket category.
5. Grocery chain, Kaufland, purchases first Australian site in Adelaide.
6. Major US retailers team up with Google Express to challenge Amazon delivery model.
7. Official retail statistics reveal significant drop in Australia's August sales.