1. RFG says complaints over franchise fees un-founded.
2. Australian lifestyle brand, The 5th, opens pop-up store in New York.
3. Oroton asks for more time to sell business.
4. BP allows you to pay for petrol through app without leaving car.
5. Australian farm production to fall 7% due poor rain.
6. Lowy’s sells its Westfield international shopping centre empire for $32.7b.
7. Melbourne airport opens new luxury shopping precinct including Tiffany’s and Burberry’s.
8. Sorbent toilet paper group issues profit warning.
9. Myer issues another profit warning and shares plunge.
10. ACCC knocks back BP’s bid for Woolworth’s petrol stations.
11. Stocklands gets approval for $830m shopping centre on Sunshine Coast.
12. Australian Specialty retailers increase sales but drop margins.
13. Uniqlo plans expansion of semi-made-to-order clothing.
14. UBS cuts consumer outlook for next 2 years following increased household expenditure, and low income growth.