1. Westfarmers reports 22% growth in online business.
2. Super Retail Group buys MacPac to link with its Rays business and compete with Kathmandu.
3. Wesfarmers first half profit drops more than 85%.
4. Godfreys looks to increase online sales.
5. Woolworths reports 15% profit rise.
6. David Jones half year profit falls 37%.
7. Commbank says January retail spending best since 2009.
8. Wesfarmers Russo says “less Target, more K-Mart.”
9. Jeanswest plans athleisure foray.
10. Dr.Martens opens first standalone store in Sydney’s Pitt St. centre.
11. Kogan reports big profit rise.
12. Target becomes profitable but “needs to do better.”
13. Macy’s to sell hijabs.
14. H&M continues to struggle with excess inventory and poor online results.
15. Dollar General to open 1000 new stores in US.