Latest Retail News – 9/2/2020
1. Unilever considers the future of its T2 tea stores.
2. Coronavirus expected to lead to delays, higher prices, and reduced spending.
3. Aldi launches app focussing on nutritional value of foods.
4. Nearly 4 million Australians now use food delivery services.
5. Handbag brand, Colette, enters voluntary administration. 140 stores at risk.
6. Icecream brand, Ben & Jerrys, drops its “happy cows” claim after lawsuit.
7. H&M has new online plan for Australia.
8. Coles says its Christmas trade exceeded expectations.
9. Fashion brand, Tigerlily, lets CEO and CFO go in major shake-up after rebrand.
10. Australian Bureau of Statistics says retail sales fell 0.5% in December.
11. Four’N’Twenty pies launch in US convenience stores.
12. Bushfires have devastated honey production according to Capilano.
Articles Worth A Read:
Huge success in business is largely due to luck - https://theconversation.com/huge-success-in-business-is-largely-based-on-luck-new-research-130843
Why the retail store is here to stay in Australia - https://insideretail.com.au/news/why-the-retail-store-is-here-to-stay-in-australia-202002#daily