1. Cadbury launches giant chocolate vending machine in Melbourne’s Federation Square to link with social media likes.
2. Westfield Garden City Centre in Qld launches Asian street style food court.
3. Myer fires senior executive accused of lying on resume.
4. Australia’s first 3D printing franchise plans expansion.
5. South Africa’s Woolworths launches takeover bid for Country Road.
6. Kathmandu predicts gloomy earnings outlook due warm winter.
7. Coffee Club introduces shipping container outlets.
8. Uniglo to open its third Australian store at Chadstone shopping centre.
9. CBA says consumer spending in 12 months to May down 4%.
10. Radio Shack’s US share price falls below $1 which could see it de-listed.
11. Pay packets of La Porchetta employees under review.
12. Starbucks opens community concept stores in China.
13. Zara to open first store in WA bringing Australian total to 10.
14. Nike exceeds profit expectations in 4th quarter.
15. Dick Smiths sets up long term retail strategy with Vodafone.