1. Dunn & Bradstreet report lower expectations on price rises for next 3 months.
2. Guylian says it has expansion plans for chocolate cafes.
3. US retailer, American Apparel, expects store closures and job losses as it reels in costs.
4. H&M to open new store at Eastland, Ringwood.
5. The Strand launches in-centre photography competition to engage customers.
6. Australians are saving more, spending less.
7. Mountford Shoes sold to footwear business, The Munro family group.
8. Williams-Sonoma to open in Perth.
9. UK government announces relaxation of Sunday trading laws.
10. Aldi launches “True blue” campaign to feature its Australian produce content.