Sunday, 19 June 2016
Latest Retail News – 19/6/2016
1. Aldi opens first 4 of a planned 70 stores in WA.
2. Amazon launches fresh food deliveries in UK.
3. Bunnings commences rebrand of its UK Homebase store purchase.
4. Woolworths eyes off UK supermarket trend to ready-to-go meals.
5. Michael Hill plan expansion of Emma Roe brand with 12 new stores.
6. Uniqlo to launch latest designer collaboration, featuring hijabs.
7. Chinese demand pushes A2 Milk shares higher.
8. Record winter crops predicted for Australian producers.
9. Amazon Fresh considers entering Australian market.
10. India now considered second most attractive retail market after China.
11. Woolworths starts meat price war with 28% price drop on roast lamb legs.
12. H&M launches Olympic fashion range.
13. Mulberry reports huge profit boost.
14. Uber launches food deliveries in London.