1. Orotons profits up 31%.
2. South Australian Liberals want longer trading hours.
3. Good Guys named top electronics retailer again.
4. Jeanswest named top maternity brand.
5. Flight Centre purchases European online travel business.
6. Pizza Hut eyes off troubled Eagle Boys pizza chain.
7. Aldi’s UK sales rise but profits fall.
8. Natures Care to launch luxury vitamin stores.
9. Square introduces new contactless card reader.
10. ARA says cost of new Grand Final holiday “an unnecessary burden”.
11. Peter Alexander and Smiggle stores to expand globally.
12. Amazon opens more book stores.
13. Marks & Spencer executive takes on CEO role at Country Road.
14. David Jones launches gourmet food bar.
15. Pumpkin Patch sales slide.
16. Woolworths says no deal to sell its Caltex service stations.