1. Godfreys returns to franchise business model.
2. David Jones opens new boutique store offering intimate shopping at Sydney’s Barangaroo.
3. Woolworths says asking suppliers to make up profit shortfall is "perfectly normal".
4. RBA keeps interest rates steady.
5. Amazon expected to open in Australia late next year.
6. Flight Centre warns that lower airfares mean less profit.
7. Smartwatch and fitness bands sales slow.
8. Coca Cola to launch ginger flavoured coke as it chases sales.
9. Harvey Norman 1st quarter profit soars 26%.