1. Supermarket price war continues to dominate.
2. David Jones sales up 4% for half year.
3. Baby Bunting performance enhanced by store expansion.
4. Commonwealth Bank’s Business Sales Indicator shows overall growth in January although retail stores down.
5. Global food giant, Unilever, rejects takeover bid from Kraft/Heinz.
6. Consumer confidence continues to trend down in February.
7. Woolworths bounces back with $725m half year profit.
8. Reject Shop’s half year profit slides.
9. Coca-Cola closes SA manufacturing plant.
10. Myer launches live online fashion show and buying opportunity via Twitter.
11. Vitamin sales slump hits Blackmore’s results.
12. Super Retail Group half year profit up 62.5%.
13. Fair Work Commission cuts Sunday wage penalty rates for retail workers.
14. Retail landlord, Stockland, posts strong first half profit.
15. Billabong posts $16m loss for half year with sales down dramatically.