Latest Retail News – 24/9/2017
1. Seiko has opened its first standalone Melbourne boutique in Little Collins St.
2. Taco Bell to have its third attempt at the Australian market.
3. Cosmetics retailer, Mecca Maxima, opens its largest Australian store at Wintergarden, Brisbane.
4. Four’N’Twenty launches first non-pie product, describing it as a “crispy breadcrumb parcel”.
5. Homeware chain, Moss River, appoints administrators.
6. Myer has nominated ex-Spotless Group chaiman Garry Hounsell to be its next chairman.
7. Uniqlo adds new store at Highpoint Shopping Centre.
8. Nordstrom opens first merchandise-free concept store with services, a bar, and online buying facilities.
9. Tough trading conditions causing many Bourke Street Mall shops to reconsider their location.
10. Aldi’s wine has been described as a health threat because it is so affordable.
11. Grill’d wins Roy Morgan customer satisfaction survey for food category.