1. Myer introduces Android and Apple Pay on its new credit card.
2. Jaguar Land Rover brings car showroom to Westfield Bondi Junction.
3. Restaurants are embracing food delivery apps.
4. Myer beats David Jones in customer satisfaction ratings.
5. Male shoppers are twice as likely to look for discounts as female shoppers.
6. Online retailer, Hunting For George, opens physical store.
7. New Myer Chairman looks for turnaround.
8. Oroton attempts to fix poor sales with digital investment.
9. Federal Court upholds penalty rate cuts for weekend work.
10. Woolworths finally completes its exit from Masters.
11. Luxury retailer, Coach, rebrands itself as Tapestry.
12. Vegemite launches new Blend 17 premium brand at double the price.
13. Gucci bans fur.
14. Freedom moves away from permanent sale pricing structure.
15. Kmart leads discount department store satisfaction rating.
16. ACCC sues Coles over breach of contract with beef supplier.
17. Coles increases market share.
18. Chemist Warehouse tests drone delivery.
19. Australian consumers spending more online with overseas retailers.
20. Specialty Fashion Group cuts expectations.
21. Aldi takes market share at expense of IGA and Foodland.
22. Gravox and Fountain brands sold to Kraft.