Latest Retail News – 12/5/2019
1. Pallet movement data suggests slowdown continuing.
2. Autobarn pips Supercheap and Repco in customer satisfaction survey.
3. Amazon can already ship to 72% of the US population in one day.
4. Shaver Shop records strong second half.
5. March sales growth driven by price rises rather than volume.
6. Australia’s Forever New to expand in US.
7. Build-A-Bear Workshop saved from collapse.
8. Ebay continues to dominate online shopping in Australia.
9. JD.Com closes Australian office.
Stop Complaining – It’s bad for your health - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/06/stanford-researchers-says-30-minutes-of-complaining-makes-you-dumber.html
Australian Retail Expert discusses the hits of a recent Europe study tour. - https://www.insideretail.com.au/news/european-retail-the-greatest-hits-201905#daily
Embracing Change – How to control the emotional response to change - https://hbr.org/2018/12/how-to-embrace-change-using-emotional-intelligence