Latest Retail News – 26/5/2019
1. Coalition victory and tax cuts should stimulate spending.
2. Focus On Furniture’s 38 stores into liquidation, blaming rents.
3. The Iconic posts 38% increase in revenue.
4. Reject Shop CEO leaves as anticipated profit downgraded to loss.
5. ACCC tackles Kogan on discounts.
6. 2nds World falls into administration.
7. New 2500sqm dining precinct opens cnr Elizabeth/Latrobe St.
8. Popular fashion retailer, Urban Outfitters, to introduce rental business.
9. Avon cosmetics may sell out to Body Shop parent.
10. Target US reports first quarter sales up 4.8%.